Sophia trained at Staples School, Northern Ballet School, York Scholar – Louise Browne and joined New Adventures in 2002 making her debut with the company in Matthew Bourne's Nutcracker!
Other Career Highlights: Phantom of the Opera, Apache dancer in Joseph, creating the role of the Swallow in a new musical called The Happy Prince written by Hal Cazalet, Michael Barry and directed by Maria Friedman. Leading workshops and inspiring the next generation with New Adventures. Choreographing and Playing the role of the Swollow/Ellie in The Happy Prince musical by Hal Cazalet and Michael Barry. A project dear to my heart which I've invested many years creating.
Dedication: My family and friends for your constant love and support.
Northern Ballet School, York Scholars with Louise Browne OBE
For NEW ADVENTURES
- Nutcracker! – 2002 & 2011 Marshmallow (2002), Cupid, Sugar (2011)
- Swan Lake – 2004/05 The Girlfriend, Moth Maiden, French Princess
- Edward Scissorhands – 2005/06 (Original Cast) Miss Bunny
- Cinderella – 2010 & 2017-19 Irene, Betty (2017/18)
- Sleeping Beauty – 2012 Feral
- Early Adventures – 2017 (Dance Captain)
- The Red Shoes – 2019/20 Irina Boronskaja, Lady Neston, Edith
- Cinderella – 2017