In 2002 Nicole joined the youth company Puglia Danza directed by Orazio Caiti and left the company in 2007 to start her professional training in London at Central School of Ballet. In her third year she became part of the school’s touring company, Ballet Central, and graduated with a BA (Hons) degree in Professional Dance and Performance.
Nicole joined New Adventures in August 2010 to perform in Matthew Bourne’s Swan Lake for the UK and International Tour and in 2011 for the 3D filming of Swan Lake. Later in 2011 she performed in Matthew Bourne’s Nutcracker! and toured nationally and internationally with Matthew Bourne’s Sleeping Beauty. Nicole's most recent credits with New Adventures include Edward Scissorhands, The Car Man and Irina Boronskaja in The Red Shoes.
Other Career Highlights: For the Royal Opera at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden: Dialogues des Carmélites directed by Robert Carsen and Cendrillon, directed by Laurent Pelly. In 2014 she performed in Raymond Gubbay production of La Bohème, choreographed by Arthur Pita. She also performed at the Millenium Stadium in Cardi for Michael Jackson’s Michael Forever tribute concert.
Central School of Ballet
For NEW ADVENTURES
- Swan Lake – 2010, 2018/19 Italian Princess, The Queen (2018/19)
- Nutcracker! – 2011 Marshmallow
- Sleeping Beauty – 2012/13 & 2015/16 Queen Eleanor, Miss Maddox, Flossie
- Edward Scissorhands – 2014/15 Darlene Upton, Tiffany Covitt
- The Car Man – 2015 Gina, Delores
- The Red Shoes – 2016/17 Irina Boronskaja, Lady Neston, Pamela (cover)
- Cinderella – 2017/18 Vivien, Judy, Sybil (The Stepmother - cover)
- Swan Lake – 2011
- Sleeping Beauty – 2013
- The Car Man – 2015
- Cinderella – 2017 The Stepsister