Madelaine BrennanAssociate Dance Practitioner
Madelaine trained at The Royal Ballet School and joined New Adventures in 2003.
Other career highlights include: Soloist for Northern Ballet Theatre (Dir. Christopher Gable); Oklahoma! (Dir. Trevor Nunn, Choreo. Susan Stroman); My Fair Lady (Dir. Trevor Nunn, Choreo. Matthew Bourne); Cabaret (Dir. Rufus Norris, Choreo. Javier De Frutos); Assistant Choreographer for the transfer of Nell Gwynn from the Globe to the Apollo Theatre in 2016. Also in 2016 Maddy was invited by Christopher Luscombe to choreograph a private cabaret at Windsor Castle celebrating Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth’s 90th Birthday. Maddy also leads New Adventures workshops both nationally and internationally.
The Royal Ballet School – Lower & Upper Schools
For New Adventures
- Play Without Words – 2003 & 2012 Glenda, Sheila
- Edward Scissorhands – 2005 (Original Cast) Tiffany Covitt, Joyce Monroe, Peg Boggs, Old Kim
- Swan Lake – 2009/10 & 2013/14 The Girlfriend, The Queen
- Cinderella – 2010 & 2017-19 Sybil (The Stepmother)
- Nutcracker! – 2011 Mrs Dross
- Romeo and Juliet – 2019 Senator Montague, Guard & Orderly