Liam began his dance training in his hometown of Kingston upon Hull at the Northern Academy of Performing Arts, later becoming a pupil at the age of 11 at White Lodge, The Royal Ballet School. Shortly after, he landed the role of Billy in the original cast of Billy Elliot the Musical, also featuring on the original cast recording. During his 18-month run, he performed at The Royal Variety Performance, was invited by Anna Wintour to perform in New York City at Vogue’s Met Ball, can be seen in Elton John’s music video Electricity, and was awarded a Laurence Olivier Award for Best Actor in a Musical. In 2014, Liam returned to Billy Elliot for a one-o live performance screened to cinemas worldwide playing the role of Older Billy. At the age of 19, Liam completed his training at the Rambert School of Ballet and Contemporary Dance with a First Class BA (Hons).
Liam joined New Adventures in 2011, making his debut in Matthew Bourne's Nutcracker!
Other Career Highlights: Mikey Adams in Wire in the Blood (ITV), A Linha Curva by Itzik Galili, Rambert Dance Company (2010), Dancer of the Month in Dancing Times (2012), Matthew Bourne’s Christmas (More4/Leopard Films), Matthew Bourne’s Sleeping Beauty (BBC2 & DVD), British Style by Drew McOnie for the Queen’s Coronation Concert at Buckingham Palace (BBC) and Billy Elliot The Musical (DVD).
For NEW ADVENTURES
- Nutcracker! – 2011 Liquorice Man, Cupid
- Play Without Words – 2012 Tony
- Sleeping Beauty – 2012 & 2015/16 Count Lilac, Tantrum, Carabosse/Caradoc
- Swan Lake – 2014 The Prince
- Edward Scissorhands – 2014/15 Edward Scissorhands, Gerald Monroe
- The Car Man – 2015 Angelo, Marco
- The Red Shoes – 2016/17 Ivan Boleslawsky
- Cinderella – 2017/18 The Angel
- Matthew Bourne's Christmas – 2012
- Sleeping Beauty – 2013
- Cinderella – 2017 The Angel