Glenn GrahamRehearsal Director, Swan Lake
Born in Nottingham, Glenn started his professional training at the Rambert School of Ballet & Contemporary Dance and joined New Adventures in 2003.
Introdans (The Netherlands)
Choreographies by Jiri Kylian, Mats Ek, Forsythe, Paul Lightfoot & Sol Leon, Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui, Hans Van Manen, Robert Battle, Alwin Nikolais, Fernando Melo, Nils Christie, Cayetano Soto.
Phoenix Dance Theatre, (UK)
Choreographies by Aletta Collins, Richard Alston, Henri Oquike, Jose Agudo, Charlotte Vincent, Ana Lujan Sanchez, Richard Wherlock and Sharon Watson.
Compania Metros de Danza, (Barcelona)
Choreographies by Ramon Oller.
Ballet Santa Coloma (Barcelona)
Choreographies by David Campos.
Hansel & Gretel, Choreography by Lee Smikle (Brighton Fringe Festival)
Choreographies include: Intimate Windows - Introdans; And yet we stand Tall - University of Cumbria; Alter Ego - Legat Associates
Teaching Credits include: Royal Ballet School, Rambert School, ENB School, Prague International Masterclass, Phoenix Dance Theatre, Shoreditch Youth Dance Company.
Dedication: Glenn would like to dedicate his performances to Therese Cantine & Theo Wohlfahrt for their continuous love and support over the course of his career.
Rambert School of Ballet & Contemporary Dance
For NEW ADVENTURES
- Nutcracker! – 2003 Little Willy
- Swan Lake – 2003, 2013/14, 2018/19 Hungarian, German & French Escort, The Swan/Stranger (cover), The Private Secretary (2018/19), Rehearsal Director (2018/19)
- Cinderella – 2010/11 & 2017/18 The Angel (2010/11), Tom, Dick
- Sleeping Beauty – 2012/13 & 2015/16 King Benedict, Viscount Aubrey
- The Car Man – 2015 Rocco, Bruno
- The Red Shoes – 2016/17 Grischa Ljubov, Sergei Rato (cover)
- The Car Man – 2015
- Cinderella – 2017
- Swan Lake – 2019 The Private Secretary