Glenn GrahamResident Artist / Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Champion
Standout performanceThe Times (Red Shoes review, 2019)
Joined New Adventures
Glenn is Associate Artist for New Adventures, a role created to develop emerging leaders in dance, especially focusing on increasing representation at leadership level.
Rambert School of Ballet & Contemporary Dance
For NEW ADVENTURES
- The Midnight Bell – 2021 Ernest Ralph Gorse
- The Red Shoes – 2016/17 & 2019/20 Boris Lermontov, Grischa Ljubov
- Swan Lake – 2003, 2013/14, 2018/19 Hungarian, German & French Escort, The Swan/Stranger (cover), The Private Secretary (2018/19), Rehearsal Director & Resident Director (2018/19)
- Cinderella – 2010/11 & 2017/18 The Angel (2010/11), Tom, Dick
- Sleeping Beauty – 2012/13 & 2015/16 King Benedict, Viscount Aubrey
- The Car Man – 2015 Rocco, Bruno
- Nutcracker! – 2003 Little Willy
- The Red Shoes – 2020 Grischa Ljubov
- Swan Lake – 2019 The Private Secretary
- Cinderella – 2017
- The Car Man – 2015
Other Career Highlights
- Introdans – The Netherlands Choreographies by Jiri Kylian, Mats Ek, Forsythe, Paul Lightfoot & Sol Leon, Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui, Hans Van Manen, Robert Battle, Alwin Nikolais, Fernando Melo, Nils Christie, Cayetano Soto.
- Phoenix Dance Theatre – UK Choreographies by Aletta Collins, Richard Alston, Henri Oquike, Jose Agudo, Charlotte Vincent, Ana Lujan Sanchez, Richard Wherlock and Sharon Watson.
- Compania Metros de Danza – Spain Choreographies by Ramon Oller
- Ballet Santa Coloma – Spain Choreographies by David Campos.
- Hansel & Gretel (SYD Hansel & Gretel, Choreography by Lee Smikle (Brighton Fringe Festival) – UK Hansel & Gretel, Choreography by Lee Smikle Brighton Fringe Festival
- Intimiate Windows Introdans
- And yet we stand Tall University of Cumbria
- Alter Ego Legat Associates
- Royal Ballet School, Rambert School, ENB School, Prague International Masterclass, Phoenix Dance Theatre, Shoreditch Youth Dance Company, Legat School Of Ballet & Contemporary