Born in South London, Danny started dancing at Homewood School in Tenterden, Kent.
He was a member of BDC, directed by Alison O'Neill. He later went on to train at both Rambert School and Central School of Ballet. Danny joined the tour of Edward Scissorhands in 2008 whilst in his final year at school making his professional debut at the Sydney Opera House, Australia.
Other career highlights: Icon dance, ROH2, Vienna Festival Ballet, Ballet Central 08.
Film & TV: World War Z (Paramount), Streetdance 3D (Vertigo), Richard III (BBC), Matthew Bourne's Christmas, Swan Lake, Sleeping Beauty and The Car Man.
Central School of Ballet
For NEW ADVENTURES
- Edward Scissorhands – 2008 Manny Grubb, Gabriel Evercreech
- Swan Lake – 2009
- Lord of the Flies – 2011 & 2014 Roger, Jack
- Nutcracker! – 2011
- Sleeping Beauty – 2012 & 2015/16 Viscount Aubrey, Archie, King Benedict
- The Car Man – 2015 Marco, Hot Rod
- The Red Shoes – 2016/17 Ivan Boleslawsky, Mikhail
- Cinderella – 2017/18 Stan, Tom, Robert (Cinderella's Father - cover)
- Swan Lake – 2011
- Matthew Bourne's Christmas – 2012
- Sleeping Beauty – 2013
- The Car Man – 2015
- Cinderella – 2017