Ashley has been a principal dancer with New Adventures since 2010 dancing roles including Swan Lake (2009-10); Cinderella in Cinderella (2010-11 and 2017-18) Princess Sugar in Nutcracker! (2011-12), Aurora in Sleeping Beauty (2012-13 & 2015-16), Kim Boggs in Edward Scissorhands (2014-15) and Lana in The Car Man (2015). Ashley originated the role of Vicky Page in the world premiere of The Red Shoes (2016-2017 UK and US Tour). Ashley also appeared in Matthew Bourne’s Christmas, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella.
Other Career Highlights: Ashley was Dancing Times magazine Dancer of the Month February 2016 and featured on the cover of the December 2016 issue Film and TV Matthew Bourne’s Christmas and Sleeping Beauty. Hospital Club 100 Award winner for Theatre and Performance 2017. Winner of The Critics’ Circle National Dance Award for Outstanding Female Performance (Modern) 2018.
Marie Walton-Mahon Dance Academy
Elmhurst Ballet School
For NEW ADVENTURES
- Swan Lake – 2009/10
- Cinderella – 2010/11 & 2017-19 Mabel (2010/11), Cinderella
- Nutcracker! – 2011 Sugar
- Sleeping Beauty – 2012 & 2015/16 Aurora
- Edward Scissorhands – 2014/15 Kim Boggs
- The Car Man – 2015 Lana
- The Red Shoes – 2016/17 & 2019/20 Victoria Page
- Matthew Bourne's Christmas – 2012
- Sleeping Beauty – 2013
- Cinderella – 2017 Cinderella
- The Red Shoes – 2020 Victoria Page