Andrew trained at Elaine Ferry and as a Junior and Mid Associate with Birmingham Royal Ballet, before graduating from Central School of Ballet with a First Class BA (Hons).
Joined New Adventures: 2013
Other Career Highlights: London 2012 Olympics; Fritz in Birmingham Royal Ballet’s The Nutcracker; Harry in Matthew Bourne’s Cinderella (BBC); Graduate in Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again (Universal); Vito in Matthew Bourne's The Car Man (Sky Arts), ‘British Style’ for The Queen’s Coronation Festival Gala (BBC); Anna Karenina (Working Title).
Andrew was Dancing Times’ Dancer of the Month in January 2017.
Dedication: Andrew would like to thank his family and friends for their constant love and support.
Central School of Ballet
- Swan Lake – 2013/14 & 2019/20 Ensemble and The Prince
- The Car Man – 2015 Vito, Chad, Angelo
- The Red Shoes – 2016/17 Julian Craster, Serge
- Cinderella – 2017-19 Harry (The Pilot), Malcolm
- Romeo and Juliet – 2019 Romeo
- The Red Shoes – 2019/20 Boris Lermontov and Julian Craster
- The Car Man – 2015
- Cinderella – 2017 The Pilot