Alan VincentResident Director, Romeo and Juliet
Alan was born in Buckingham and trained at Lewisham College and London Studio Centre. He then joined Adventures in Motion Pictures in 1997 - stage credits include The Swan/Stranger in Swan Lake, creating the role Luca in The Car Man, creating the role Speight in Play Without Words, the Nutcracker in Nutcracker! and roles in Cinderella and Spitfire.
Alan has worked for the Mark Bruce Company on Sea of Bones and Dracula. He has performed in various operas such as Terry Gilliam's The Damnation of Faust, Midsummer Marriage, Turnabout, Carmen, The Fairy Queen and Trojans. Alan played various roles in Dirty Dancing in the West End and was a part of the creative team for hte opening of the Olympics Ceremony 2012; performing in it too. He has worked with Jazzxchange, performed in various music videos including those for Plan B and Muse and been in TV adverts and the Royal Variety Show.
In addition to his performance work, Alan was a founder and choreographer BEA Theatre and teaches around the UK, leading workshops and creating curtain raisers for New Adventures.
London Studio Centre
For ADVENTURES IN MOTION PICTURES
- Cinderella – 1997 (Original Cast)
- Swan Lake – 1997/98 (Broadway)
- The Car Man – 2000 (Original Cast) Luca, Dirk
For NEW ADVENTURES
- Play Without Words – 2002 (Original Cast) Speight, Prentice
- Nutcracker! – 2002/03 Nutcracker
- Swan Lake – 2006 The Swan/Stranger, Private Secretary
- The Car Man – 2015 Luca, Dirk
- Cinderella – 2017-19 Robert (Cinderella's Father)
- Lord Of The Flies – 2014 (UK Tour) & 2017 (Arts Centre Melbourne) Resident Director
- Romeo and Juliet – 2019 Resident Director
- Nutcracker! – 2003
- The Car Man – 2015 Dino
- Cinderella – 2017 The Father