Find out about recruitment for jobs, upcoming auditions and opportunities.
Project Coordinator, Talent Development
Fixed term contract up to 18 months
Organisation: New Adventures
Play a key role in coordinating innovative dance projects and nurturing emerging talent across New Adventure's Talent Development programme.
In this role, you will work closely with the Take Part team and Dance Artists to support in delivering Matthew Bourne’s artistic vision by coordinating a range of projects across New Adventure’s Talent Development programme.
How to Apply:
We are delighted to be working with Creative Access to advertise this role, if you want to join our team, we'd love to hear from you here.
Closing Date: 11:59pm on Monday 4 March 2024.
Are you a graduate or experienced dancer with an interest in dance-theatre and a passion for New Adventures’ award-winning productions? Applications are now open for our 2024 open auditions. We are auditioning for all roles within the Swan Lake production. Read on to find out more and to apply...
What we are looking for
- Dancers with at least 3 years’ vocational training (classical, contemporary, and/or musical theatre)
- Highly skilled in dance and performance and an interest in narrative-based work
- A passion and understanding for the work of New Adventures
- We welcome and encourage dancers from the global majority to apply, as we recognise the under-representation in the sector
Where: London, UK
When: 4 and 5 May 2024
Deadline for applications: Friday 22 March 2024, 10am
How to apply
Please send one document with your full name as the document name to Pia on firstname.lastname@example.org including your:
- Covering letter (no longer than one side of A4, this can be in bullet points or full sentences, whatever you feel more comfortable with)
- One headshot
- One dance photograph
All cover letters should include the following:
- Who you are
- Why you would like to work for New Adventures
- Any workshops or projects you’ve previously done with the company
- Whether you are legally able to work in the UK or if you would need a UK work permit
- It is not essential, but if you do have a showreel, please add the link to it too.
Batch applications from agents must include covering letters from dancers.
New Adventures is committed to ensuring our work is accessible to everyone. We are happy to support applicants in applying and are open to receiving applications in alternative formats such as a voice note. If you have any access requirements, including travel bursaries, or would like to discuss other application methods, then please contact Pia by email on email@example.com, where you can also arrange a telephone call.
Please complete the equal opportunities form here in addition to your application.
Successful applicants will hear from us via email by Friday 19 April 2024.
Unfortunately, unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
What the audition involves
It will be an hour long and you will learn 2 pieces of contrasting repertoire from our productions to perform in front of the audition panel. You have time to do your own warm up and we do not expect you to prepare anything. If you have any questions at all before your audition, you can contact Pia on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to support you. Everyone in the room wants you to show your best self and we hope to give you a joyful welcome to New Adventures!
Download our Audition Policy here.