Including exclusive rehearsal shots by Stephen Berkeley White
Supporting Boris Lermontov, Victoria Page, Julian Craster, Irina Boronskaja, Ivan Boleslawsky and Grischa Ljubov in The Red Shoes we are pleased to announce a plethora of other characters that the New Adventures company dancers have created. Which you may have spotted in the programme if you’ve been lucky enough to see the show already!
Forming the rest of The Ballet Lermontov is:
- Nadia, played by Cordelia Braithwaite, Stephanie Billers & Kate Lyons
- Svetlana, played by Kate Lyons & Katie Webb
- Beryl, played by Stephanie Billers & Seren Williams
- Pamela, played by Katrina Lyndon & Seren Williams
- Mikhail, played by Leon Moran & Danny Reubens
- Anton, played by Will Bozier & Joshua Harriette
- Serge, played by Joshua Harriette & Andrew Monaghan
- Frederic, played by Jack Jones & Philip King
Vicky Pages on the left and Grischa Ljubovs on the left!
The show also features Lady Neston (Victoria’s Aunt), Joyce (an auditionee for Ballet Lermontov) and Edith (the Costume Designer), all played by Daisy May Kemp and Nicole Kabera. Sergei Ratov (the Scenic Designer) and Dimitri (Lermontov’s Secretary and Ballet Lermontov’s Company Manager), both played by Dominic Lamb and Joe Walkling.
Cordelia Braithwaite rehearsing as Vicky Page
You will also be able to see the following dancers covering the below roles at some performances throughout the tour:
BORIS LERMONTOV - Jack Jones; VICTORIA PAGE - Katie Webb; JULIAN CRASTER - Philip King; IRINA BORONSKAJA - Stephanie Billers; IVAN BOLESLAWSKY - Will Bozier; GRISCHA LJUBOV - Dominic Lamb; SVETLANA - Katrina Lyndon; BERYL - Katie Webb; PAMELA - Nicole Kabera; MIKHAIL - Joshua Harriette; ANTON - Leon Moran; SERGE - Will Bozier; FREDERIC - Joe Walkling; LADY NESTON/JOYCE/EDITH - Katie Webb; SERGEI RATOV - Glenn Graham; DIMITRI - Philip King